Travis is a born and raised Calgarian. This loving father of three lives in Lake Chaparral with his wife Jamie. They feel blessed to raise their son and daughters in the beautiful city of Calgary. Travis is dedicated to helping his clients get the most out of any real estate endeavor and is looking forward to future success and making many more friends along the way.
Since 2001, Travis has been involved in many aspects of real estate. Whether buying, selling or investing, he will assist you with all your real estate needs. Travis is trained in the following areas extensively:
- Foreclosure & Short sale
- Illegal Activity
- New Homes
- Investment Properties
- Commercial and Industrial Space
- Office Condo
- Country Residential
- Recreation Property
What separates Travis from other real estate agents is his professional yet un intimidating approach to all aspects of real estate. He considers working with clients as an opportunity to provide exceptional customer service and make new friends. Your happiness is his top priority.
Results & Career
Travis is committed to getting the most for his clients. Expert negotiations, customer service, and access to a wide variety of real estate resources and experiences are just some of the services that he is committed to providing all his clients.Travis has also been utilized by many financial and insurance istitutions to get their distressed and stigmatized proerties sold. These include: RBC, Genworth Financial, CMHC, BMO, ATB, CIBC, Bank of Nova Scotia and Penmore. His ethical, trustworthy personality, marketing, and professionalism have proven themselves by his following accomplishments.
- Licensed and joined Remax Landan Real Estate in Oct 2001
- #1 Producing Agent at Remax Landan 2010,2011,2015
- Top 100 for Remax Western Canada since 2004
- Top Ten producer at Remax Landan 2002-2016
- Inducted to the Remax International Hall of Fame 2006
- Recipient of the Remax International Lifetime Achievement award 2011
- Remax International Platinum Club 2003-2006, 2008-2009, (top 5% for individual production for Remax International)
- Remax International Chairmans award 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (top 2% individual production for Remax International)
- Calgary MLS® Million Dollar Club 2002 & 7 time award of merit In the top 5% for production of all Calgary REALTOR'S® .2002-2010. This award was discontinued by CREB in 2010.
Travis has been a proud supporter of the childrens miracle network since he was licensed in 2001.
- Remax International Lifetime acheivement award and The very prestigious Chairman`s award in March 2012.